I love eating this salad after as part of my lunch. It's easy to make, it's refreshing and it's just good and tasty. I don't vary my salads much and I eat this pretty much every day for as part of my lunch. I will vary the leafy greens every now and then.
- 2 C arugula lettuce
- 1/4 C cherry tomatoes or 1 roma tomato
- 1/4 C shredded lettuce
- 1 TBS sunflower seeds
- 1 TBS lemon fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1/8 TSP garlic salt
- 1 cap size (cap from olive oil bottle) of olive oil
- Dice tomato or slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Mix all veggies and sunflower seeds
- Squeeze lemon juice from a fresh lemon
- Add nutritional yeast, garlic salt and olive oil
- Mix all ingredients
What do I eat this with?
You can eat this salad with a soup or entree